Monday, July 27, 2015

Healthy and Unhealthy Habits and Self Love

Repost from @fitqness...AND SOME OF YOU WILL STILL CONTINUE TO SMOKE CIGARETTES AND WILL CONTINUE EATING FRENCH FRIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOURSELF AND/OR FAMILY..... WHY ELSE WOULD YOU KEEP DOING IT TO YOURSELF???

How much do you love yourself? I used to tell my ex-husband when we were married and he would ask me to prepare salt free meals that since my hypertension was more severe than his and I loved myself more than I loved him. I wasn't giving up salt or anything else I enjoyed to make my health better. So I wasn't even considering doing that for him. That attitude was a big part of the reason why we’re divorced. However, I'm still a huge proponent of keeping it real.

Most people abuse themselves in some way.  We overeat drink too much abuse drugs don't exercise indulge in risky sexual behavior overwork ourselves and don't rest and relax enough engage in a multitude of behaviors (compulsive gambling, shopping, hoarding, poor hygiene, keeping a nasty house, procrastination, being unorganized) that cause stress for ourselves and our loved ones.  The million dollar questions are why do we do it and what are we doing to fix it?


No comments:

Post a Comment